The Hawaiian Islanders live day in and day out with an eye on a temperamental neighbor, volcanoes. Not too long ago, oozing molten lava reclaimed land where homes sat. The slow moving yet unstoppable force of liquid fire overtook roads, homes, and land, and there was nothing they could do to stop it. This vibrant poster art of a Hawaiian volcano erupting is a stunning depiction of the power – and beauty – of nature.
- Retail fit, Unisex sizing, Runs true to size for men, size down one for women
- Sewn side seams
- Solid Color Tees are 100% Airlume combed, ring-spun cotton.
- Ash is 99% Airlume combed, ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester.
- Solid Black Blend & Heathered Tees are 52% Airlume combed, ring-spun cotton & 48% polyester.
- Athletic Heather & Black Heather are 90% Airlume combed, ring-spun cotton & 10% polyester.
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Machine wash cold, inside out, with like colors. Tumble dry low.
- Love, Wear, Wash, Repeat!
- Proudly Made in the USA!