If you haven’t had the opportunity to stand at the base of the majestic sequoia trees, you should put it on your bucket list! It is an awesome and humbling experience to gaze up, up, up, up at these magnificent trees and think of the events that have passed while these trees have stood sentry. These poster art tees of our national parks are a great way to share the beauty of our planet and encourage conservation.
- Retail fit, Unisex sizing, Runs true to size for men, size down one for women
- Sewn side seams
- Solid Color Tees are 100% Airlume combed, ring-spun cotton.
- Ash is 99% Airlume combed, ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester.
- Solid Black Blend & Heathered Tees are 52% Airlume combed, ring-spun cotton & 48% polyester.
- Athletic Heather & Black Heather are 90% Airlume combed, ring-spun cotton & 10% polyester.
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Machine wash cold, inside out, with like colors. Tumble dry low.
- Love, Wear, Wash, Repeat!
- Proudly Made in the USA!