Living in the country we have enjoyed nights filled with bright planets and constellations, the Milky Way, satellites, distant galaxies, and shooting stars. But our little slice of heaven is being discovered as developers buy up the countryside, building houses by the hundreds, and installing streetlights. Strip malls have sprung up with neon digital billboards flashing at all hours. Sadly, our nighttime friends such as lightning bugs, aka fireflies, bats and migrating birds are having a heck of a time trying to survive the onslaught of bewildering all night lights. There is good news, though! We can help the stars shine again and the fireflies find each other and the bats find a tasty meal by simply turning off the lights at night. Try it! And spread the news by wearing THIS t-shirt!
- Retail fit, Unisex sizing, Runs true to size for men, size down one for women
- Sewn side seams
- Solid Color Tees are 100% Airlume combed, ring-spun cotton.
- Ash is 99% Airlume combed, ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester.
- Solid Black Blend & Heathered Tees are 52% Airlume combed, ring-spun cotton & 48% polyester.
- Athletic Heather & Black Heather are 90% Airlume combed, ring-spun cotton & 10% polyester.
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Machine wash cold, inside out, with like colors. Tumble dry low.
- Love, Wear, Wash, Repeat!
- Proudly Made in the USA!